WPI 1.25kg Stwb
Amino Charged WPI is International Protein’s Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) product, and it is known by bodybuilders and high-performance athletes as an incredible alternative to whey protein concentrate (WPC) that can help to build lean muscle and improve muscle recovery.
International Protein WPI contains fast-absorption whey protein isolate, hydrolysed WPI, L-Glutamine and L-Arginine to facilitate muscle recovery and boost protein nutrition. Each 40g serve of amino charged WPI delivers over 35 grams of quality protein and around 150 calories, making this a lean low-calorie protein powder suitable for a range of uses, including post-workout or between meal shakes.
- Free-Form Amino Acid Technology.
- High in Bioactive Peptides.
- Added Glutamine and Arginine.
- 35.3g Protein per 40g Serving!
- Lean Muscle Growth & Recovery.
- Natural Essential Amino Acid
AMINO ACID ENHANCED FORMULA
- Advanced Amino Recovery Technology
- Grass-Fed WPI plus Whey Peptides
- Added Glutamine & Arginine
- Stabiliser Free for Rapid Absorption
What do you get when you take Whey Protein Isolate, boost it with natural Whey Peptides and then super-charge it with maximum legal amounts of L-Glutamine and L-Arginine?
INGREDIENTS IN AMINO CHARGED WPI PROTEIN
AMINO CHARGED WPI has 35g of high quality whey protein per 40g serve, it’s the most delicious “whey” to boost protein nutrition and re-charge your system every day
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (WPI)
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – highest protein (94% by dry weight basis), lowest fat and less than 1% carbohydrates and sugars (lactose). WPI is naturally high in bioactive peptides for muscle tissue synthesis and immunoglobulin proteins for immune system support. This nutrient packed protein is a rich source of all the essential amino acids, and contains the highest concentration (24-25%) of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s), especially leucine, of any protein source. BCAA’s help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
Whey Peptides – di and tripeptides from carefully hydrolysed whey protein isolate for ultra rapid absorption. Whey peptides start the muscle building process by stimulating the liver to produce anabolic growth factors that stimulate muscle growth and enhance muscle recovery.
NATURAL FERMENTED L-GLUTAMINE
Natural Fermented L-Glutamine – produced from rice without the use of chemicals so there are no toxic residues; only pure, clean L-Glutamine for recovery and immune function.
Free Form L-Glutamine and L-Arginine – added to the naturally occurring glutamine & arginine in whey protein isolate to boost their levels closer to those found in other types of protein, providing an even stronger amino acid profile. L-glutamine & Arginine are ‘critical cluster’ amino acids which help spare muscle during periods of low energy intake/dieting.
NO FILLERS OR STABILISERS
There is absolutely nothing diluting this pure protein, just high-quality protein and amino acids available for your body to digest at the fastest possible rate. Why pay for whey protein isolate and then slow its quick absorption with vegetable gums, thickeners and fillers?
BENEFITS OF AMINO CHARGED WPI
- Easily Digested – we source the highest quality whey protein isolate, fastest digesting hydrolysed whey protein isolate (whey peptides), and free form amino acids for rapid and efficient assimilation.
- No Vegetable Gums or Soy Proteins – so it won’t leave you feeling bloated.
- No Gluten – no cheap glutamine peptides derived from hydrolysed wheat or low quality wheat proteins, making it suitable for coeliacs and people with wheat allergies.
- 100% Great Taste – a range of delicious flavours that will leave you wanting more.
- Ultra-Low Fat – 99% fat-free for guilt-free supplementation to help with weight loss.
- No Aspartame – sweetened with sucralose for a pleasant taste and no unwanted compounds.
- Easy Mixing – just add water and shake. Amino Charged WPI mixes quickly and easily into a light, delicious shake without the need for a blender.
|Serving Size: 40g|
|Per 40g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||636 kJ152 Cal||1589 kJ380 Cal|
|Protein||35.3 g||88.3 g|
|0.3 g0.1 g||0.7 g0.3 g|
|2.5 g1.2 g||3.5 g1.3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Sodium||100 mg||250 mg|
|Potassium||406 mg||1015 mg|
|L-Glutamine||640 mg||1600 mg|
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate, Flavours, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Peptides), Cocoa*, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Chocolate Flake (1%)#, Sweetener (Sucralose), Natural Colour (Curcumin),^ Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
* Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana, Choc Raspberry, Cookies & Cream and Turkish Delight flavours.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 40g (3 heaped tablespoons OR 1 1/3 SCOOPS) with 200ml – 300ml of cold water, low fat milk, full cream milk or soymilk in a shaker or blender. Take 2-3 times daily to obtain your required protein intake. Best times for use are first thing in the morning, mid morning and/or mid afternoon and before sleep.