Serves 4 to 6
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups fresh baby kale or spinach leaves
- 115 grams of crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Combine first 6 ingredients (not butter) in a large zip lock bag and freeze until ready to prepare.
- When ready to prepare, thaw contents in bag.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Heat a small oven-proof pan, over medium heat; melt butter.
- Pour contents into pan and rearrange kale if needed. Do not stir. Cook on stove for 5 minutes.
- Place in oven and continue cooking 30 to 40 minutes or until set.